Place and date of birth
- Born in Budapest, Hungary, in 1938
- M.Sc. in chemical engineering, Technical University of Budapest, 1957–1962
- Dr.eng. Technical University of Budapest, 1966
- C.Sc. Hungarian Academy of Sciences, 1987
- Ph.D. Technical University of Budapest, 1995
- Assignment of transitions of strongly perturbed, high resolution IR spectra.
- Investigation of hindered large amplitude motions (LAM) of molecules by MW, MWW and high resolution IR spectra.
- Determination of the flexible geometry of LAM molecules by a combination of spectroscopic data with ab initio and DFT calculations.
- Fourier transform interferometry, theory and instrumentation.
- Data acquisition and signal processing by computer.
- Department of Physical Chemistry, Faculty of Chemical Engineering, Technical University of Budapest
(present name: Department of Physical Chemistry and Materials Science, Faculty of Chemical and Bio Engineering, Budapest University of Technology and Economics)
- assistant: 1962–67
- first assistant: 1967–94
- associate professor: 1994–97
- retired associate professor: 1997–
- Physics – seminars, examination and laboratory practices. 1962–74
- Physical chemistry – laboratory practices. 1974–83
- Electronics and instrumentation – reading the lectures (instrumentation), examination, heading and developing of the laboratory. 1983–2008
- Electronics and instrumentation in English language – reading the lectures (instrumentation), examination. 1988–2007
- Physical chemistry in French language – heading of the laboratory. 1992–2006
- Electronics and instrumentation for bioengineers – reading the lectures (instrumentation), examination. 2009–
- referred journals: 35
- proceedings: 61
- books: 1
- lecture notes: 2
- electronic lecture notes: 1
- Investigation of hindered internal motions in molecules by high resolution spectroscopy and high level ab initio methods. OTKA (T 014975, 1 600 000 HUF) 1995–99
Institute for Physical Sciences, University of Oulu, Finland
- Committee on Molecular Structure of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences, 1990–